As part of our conversion to a RESO Data Dictionary database, Canopy MLS "Commercial" listings were split into two categories - Commercial Sale and Commercial Lease. Commercial Lease is a new category for Canopy MLS, and you may not see this available in your Market Watch or Hot Sheet tools on the Matrix Home tab. If you had previously customized any of your searches in either of these tools, neither tool will show the new category. To enable this category for view, you will need to restore the default system searches. After doing so, you can then re-create any customized searches you need, and the Commercial Lease category will remain available.
To reset these tools:
- While logged in to Matrix click the "Canopy MLS" logo at the top left of the page to open the "Home" tab
- Locate the "Hot Sheets" widget on the Home screen, and click the "Customize" link at the bottom left:
- On the "Manage Hot Sheets" page click the "Restore System Defaults" link at the bottom left:
- Matrix will ask you to confirm the reset - click "OK" in the pop up message, then click "Done" to return to your "Home" tab. Commercial Lease will now be available:
- You can now use the "Customize" link in either tool to save any custom criteria for any property type.