Canopy MLS currently serves 14 Realtor® associations and 26 NC and SC counties.
- Canopy Realtor® Association (Mecklenburg, Iredell, Alexander, Haywood)
- Union County Association of Realtors® (Union, Anson)
- Gaston Association of Realtors® (Gaston)
- Central Carolina Association of Realtors® (Cabarrus, Montgomery, Stanly)
- Lincoln County Board of Realtors® (Lincoln)
- Hendersonville Board of Realtors® (Henderson, Polk)
- Land of the Sky Association of Realtors® (Buncombe, Madison, Transylvania)
- Burke County Board of Realtors® (Burke)
- Cleveland County Association of Realtors® (Cleveland)
- McDowell Board of Realtors® (McDowell)
- Salisbury/Rowan Association of Realtors® (Rowan)
- Catawba Valley Association of Realtors® (Catawba, Caldwell)
- Piedmont Regional Association of Realtors® ( York, Lancaster, Chester)
- Foothills Realtor® Association of North Carolina (Rutherford)
This map of North and South Carolina multiple listing services shows the counties covered by Canopy MLS as well as other MLSs.
Furthermore, the Canopy MLS Service Area includes any area where brokers can use Canopy MLS to effectively deliver service to clients and customers, and we have listings in many other counties in addition to the ones listed above. In other words, if you are a member of Canopy MLS, any property you have listed in N.C. or S.C. should be submitted to Canopy MLS.
Another great resource is the 2022 Year-End Annual Report, which provides useful statistics on residential real estate activity in all 26 counties referenced above, plus many other counties where real estate brokers use Canopy MLS.
Finally, if you are looking for listings that might be from another MLS service area, realtor.com® Pro Search is a tool that allows Canopy MLS Participants and Subscribers to search for property information and listings not only in Canopy MLS, but also from other MLSs.